Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Since ASU has been rated as one of the top party schools with the hottest girls, I suppose the stereotype is that most students are a bunch of partying alcoholics with crazy parties who frequently skip class and end up dropping out. But like all stereotypes, it is inaccurate. Sure, SOME students may live that type of lifestyle, but I know of far more who do not.

There's a division along Palm walk, the east side of campus are the engineers and the west side are not. There's a bit of a stereotype that those on the west side are not as bright as those on the east. We have the stereotype of being a party school. We have the stereotype of having the best looking girls.

The girls are all blonde, dumb, and obsessed with fashion and sororities. The guys are all Abercrombie clones who get drunk all the time. People come here to party. Everyone has an STD. ASU is huge and impersonal, and you can skate through classes.

One stereotype normally associated with ASU is that it is a huge party school designed for students who only want to party and not go to school. Another, more toward the students, is that ASU is like "Barbie and Ken go to colloge."

The obvious major sterotype about ASU is that of being a party school. Others include there are too many people on campus, the level of academics is weakened by the large student body, etc.

This school is an expensive school, so a lot of rich kids come here and are snobs. They are very stuck up. But all around it is a great campus and school.

Students at Arizona State are stereotyped as people who part a lot. There are a lot of parties, but most students here are dedicated to their studies.

Blonde, Cheeky, Sorority Girls who come to ASU with Daddy's money and then get drunk and flash cars going past on Mill avenue.

Some stereotypes about ASU is that it's a party school, anyone can get in, and the courses are really easy.

ASU has the party school stereotype. People assume everyone here is drunk or out partying every night.