Kansas City, MO
Avila University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Avila University

Teresa

The faculty all get to know you and form strong personal relationships if you're willing.

Visit the college campus and see how it feels. Don't go during the summer. Go while it is packed with students so you can see how they treat you. Make sure you choose based upon things that are tangible, not because of a boyfriend/girlfriend, or a sports team only because if something happens you want to make sure you still want to go to that school.

The class sizes are small so it makes for a great learning environment.

Tara

Get as much information as you can about schools that you or your child is interested in. Figure out what is most important to you when deciding on a university and don't budge on those things because small things sometime you can lilve without but the big and important things are things that should take the priority.

I wish I had know exactly what the classes were like. I expected them to be larger than they were, which was a nice surprise. I also wish I would have looked more into the extra clubs and activities available so that I was more aware of what was available to me.

Any person could attend this school. If you come from a very large school and don't like a small school atmosphere you shouldn't come because it is a very small school atmosphere. It is a very open campus that .

Do what feels right for you. If you don't want to go to a big school and have huge classes don't apply at the enormous state schools even if their financial aid is better. It's better to take out loans to go to a school that will get you the best job and learning experience than it is to go to a school just becuase they gave the most money or it's farthest away from mom and dad. Once in that school, make the best of it. Join activities that interest you and you enjoy. Don't try to join every activity just because you can and overload yourself, there is a school aspect to college.

Not someone who wants to hide. Someone who wants to be noticed and remembered. Like small classes and a challenge, but with plenty of help around campus if needed. They should probably be somewhat independent, based on finances and eating services.

The classes are small and personal. All of my professors know me and recognize me in passing. I can sit down and have lunch with most of my professors without feeling wierd. Because of the small classes I don't have to feel doomed if i have a doctor's appointment or anything. They worked with me throughout my pregnancy and really went above and beyond to keep me enrolled.

Avila University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.