Benedictine College

« See more reviews of Benedictine College

Benedictine College is remembered for its community. When you visit you feel like you belong apart of it. This community is built up because it is a residential campus, meaning over 80% of students live on campus. It is also known for it's solid Catholic identity. If you are passionate about your Catholic faith Benedictine will foster an environment for you to grow and mature and then leave the school and effectively spread the Good News and love of the Church in the greater community.

Benedictine is known best for being a small Catholic college. This is part of the reason I picked Benedictine. I had attended Catholic schools all my life and when I visited BC I fell in love with the campus. Being such a small college I really felt like I belonged there and was not just another number. Professors knew your name and want was going on with your life.

My school is best known for its faith. It is a Benedictine school and there are monks that live on campus. There are many opportunities for students to engage and learn more about their faith.

The quality of the academics, aided by the attention, time, and effort given by the professors.

It was one of U.S.A. Today's top 10 colleges in the U.S. it has an excellent business program

Being a small religious liberal arts school.

Theology and Philosophy departments.

The Welcome Weekend for freshmens. It helps new comers to meet their fellow freshmen students before the school starts.