Boise State University Top Questions

Why did you decide to go to this school?

Dynisha

I chose to attend Boise State because they have excellent academic programs and because I like the fact that I can stay close to home and family without having to continue to live with them, or even live on campus. I like how much there is to do, yet the school doesn't feel as big as some other schools that I toured. Boise State is a great fit for me because of how much pride their is in the community, the friendliness of everyone you come into contact with and the motivation of the students on campus.

I am a military spouse so my options are limited when it comes to schools. We knew about two to three months in advance we would be heading to Mountain Home AFB in Idaho which gave me a a little time to research schools. After doing some research and comparing the schools in Idaho (Which there aren't many) and after a few fulls days of comparing and contrasting I decided Boise State was closer, had plenty of groups, and had talked to the pre-med adviser and was quite fond of her. Every time I had to contact the school to find out something I always got a friendly hello and all the answers I needed. It was obvious that Boise State was a very good school with caring staff that would ensure that i reached my goals.