Bryn Mawr College

« See more reviews of Bryn Mawr College

No there are many easy going women at Bryn Mawr and a fully integrated program of study with Haverford College that makes going to a women's college only really pertinent in Student Government and the Residential Halls.

Sometimes. However, because I am not one, this is definitely not the norm or the majority of Bryn Mawr students. The far left view can be a bit intimidating, however, when expressing more moderate views.

I'm sure there are people who might fit those categories here, but probably no more so at any other college. There just aren't any gay men, mysogynists, or promiscuous men to balance it out.

While I would not deny that there is more experimentation here, I would not categorically believe that all of our students are lesbians; however, our academic reputation is very much true.

Some of the stereotypes are accurate for some students perhaps, but it's not excessive. Bryn Mawr students don't fit into any one stereotype; however, everyone's very dynamic.

Desperation one is for some people. Overworking is true. The no social life aspect is very true. Diversity may be there, but most people do not have diverse ways of thinking

I think the fact that we're all driven and committed to learning is incredibly true; the idea that we all hate men really isn't. That's not what a women's college is about!

For the most part yes. While there are definitly a lot of very normal girls, there are also a lot of very odd girls here. And we really do study all the time.

Yes, these apply to most people here. The remaining students fit the typical drunk, sex-obsessed and frequently stoned stereotype found at most colleges.

to an extent, the liberal side is obvious, but the constant image of the women embracing a gay lifestyle is just wrong.