Bryn Mawr College

« See more reviews of Bryn Mawr College

I strongly believe that the best thing about Bryn Mawr College is the consortium we have with Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and the University of Pennsylivania. Having such a diverse assortment of classes offered to me and all the students at all these colleges, is great, seeing as sometimes going to a liberal arts college can be a bit heartbreaking when you realize that classes are not as abundant as one would like them to be. It's also great to meet more people than you would in a school with only a total of 1300 students.

The inclusive atmosphere at Bryn Mawr is definitely the best part. Everyone is willing to learn about people and learn new things, and we as a school are almost 100% tolerant of things that people would be expelled or denied access for at other schools. We are over 8% international students, are represented by 49 states, and are just freaking awesome.

Our traditions and our community focused upon academic rigor; both give a sense of shared experience among the students.

Elizabeth tells us about her favorite part of Halloween at Bryn Mawr.

Ari describes Lantern Night and recounts her own experience.

Marianna and Nicky tell us about their costumes.