California Institute of the Arts

« See more reviews of California Institute of the Arts

A person that like struggling. We hera at calarts is very busy with our works. We start our class early and end 10 in the night. The amout of art assignments is close to make us insane. When we make a bad work, because we can not spend much ime on it, we get tough and hard critics. But we do not have time to think about it or feel sad and bad about it, we have to start with the next one. To fit in this environment, the person has to bee a person that enjoys the struggling.

Mostly artist of specific fields, dance, fine arts, film, acting, music, and animation. But I feel that it is not limited to that and the school is very open to the acceptance of any individual who is creatively inclined or is compelled by the arts. But I feel that students here must be open minded and willing to work with students and teachers from all the departments.

First and foremost; an individual with artistic ambitions within any field should see what CalArts is all about. If one wishes to be at the forefront of the "Avant-Garde" CalArts is the perfect school to attend.

CalArts is perfect for passionate artists who are openminded and self-motivated.

artistically driven people who know what they want

Someone who is willing to think outside the box.