California State University-San Marcos

« See more reviews of California State University-San Marcos

Cal State San Marcos is a beautiful, quiet and fun campus. You can sit anywhere around campus and soak up the sun, while reading the assigned pages for history class. There are activities held during U-Hour(12:00pm) and your fellow students sell unique shirts or bracelets. Other days, the Red Cross Truck is out so you can save lives. Then, there are clubs like ASI you can join. Most of the professors are kind and very helpful. They are there to help you move forward to your graduate program. Overall, CSUSM is a pretty laid back campus.

My school is comprised of several professors that will go the extra mile for their students, CSUSM is a place where diverse ethnic backgrounds intertwine and become a single force to be reckoned with. California State University of San Marcos is very sociable and genial all around, it is also a great place for a student to persue their long term goals such as becoming an engineer or a nurse.

California State University of San Marcos is environmentally friendly but also makes me feel very secure. The architecture of the buildings is amazing and there are so many historic monuments. California State University of San Marcos is a comfortable and helpful place that I am proud to be attending.

Cal State San Marcos is an excellent way to recieve a higher education and a great way to invest in your future, because it is a small campus with many programs tying to a specific university and is also still developing throughout the years.

My school would be described as very personal, there is a smaller student body, teachers who are able to work more directly with their students compared to other universities, and very goal focused.

Cal State San Marcos is a school that offers a very reasonable education for an affordable tuition price while still providing up to date ammenities and facilities in their business department.

Cal State San Marcos is a small school, with an absolutely wonderful group of helpful professors and kind peers, as well as challenging yet interesting courses available.

Cal State San Marcos is a school where a student can the indiviudalized learning experience necessary to succeed in whatever area or career in life they choose.

Twenty year young California State University San Marcos and its welcoming faculty passionately educate each student that steps foot onto their campus.

My school, being new, has the potential to become an amazing school, but due to the age, the institution may not provide the ideal college experience.