Carlow University Top Questions

Nina

The lack of scholarships.

Aileen

I wish I would have known how conservative the school is, how religious the school is, and how there are limited number of classes avaliable so it makes scheduling everything that is required very difficult.

Lisa

One of the things that i would have liked to know before i came to the school was it was very important to get the list of required courses for your major early. This would have been useful during the registration process because i would already have an idea when i should try to fit the courses that i need to graduate on time.

Rachelle

I wish I would have known more about the extracirricular activities, and what the school has to offer as far as off campus housing is concerned.

Rachael

I wish I would have known that I was going to hate commuting to school everyday and that the academics were going to be so intense and such a fight to stay into my major.

Featured Scholarship

Don't miss out on this easy scholarship! Enter the $1,000 giveaway from Student Loan Hero by LendingTree.

Last day to enter is January 31st!

All eligible high school students, college students, student parents, and others should apply

X