Fayette, MO
Central Methodist University-College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Methodist University-College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Justin

I truely enjoy attending CMU. We have a great campus. The facilities, food, activiites are well worth the money. The class sizes and academics are outstanding and the professors are always available and willing to help and answer emails. Everyone is friendly and will go the extra mile for you!

Patrick

It is a great school. When I went there for a visit and a game everyone was so nice, caring and wanted to get to know you in a personal way which means a lot to incoming freshmen. The coaches were nice and talked to you and showed you around. You are not just a number here

corderius

I can’t wait to become a Eagle this summer.

I can’t wait to become a Eagle this summer.

Kristen

Central Methodist University is not for everyone. It is a fairly small campus, and some people do not like that. Also it is located in Fayette, Missouri. Which is also a very small town. There are three local restaurants, a subway and a Dairy Queen. Being a small campus does have its perks. I have the opportunity to go to my professors everyday if I was to need too. The staff on campus eventually learns your name, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Also I have not been in a class with over 30 people in it, each professor knows my name and the rest of my classmates. This is something that has helped me improve my academics to a whole new level. Being involved on campus helps you meet all of the amazing students on campus as well. At CMU there are a variety of clubs and organizations such as Greek life, Honor clubs, academic clubs, and even clubs that involve your major. This just gives you the opportunity to get to know people who might have some of the same interests as you. All in all, Central Methodist University is an amazing choice and I cannot see myself attending any other university.

LaDasha
College girl !!

I start this fall and I am over excited !!!

College girl !!

I start this fall and I am over excited !!!

Steven

Excellent people, excellent community surrounding. I honestly have never felt more at home being this far away from.

Very kind, accepting and respectful.

Very current, sometimes challenging but in a good way. If you leave without learning something, you're pushing yourself harder than doing the homework.

Clayton

If someone were to know how thier present day descisions would turn out in the future, their lives may completely different. If I could go back to my senior year of high school and give myself advice, their would be a long list. For starters, I would tell myself that it is time to start working towards my future career and forget about football. I am currently a member of the Central Methodist Football team. I am an average football player, but I now have to transfer to a different school to finish my education. I would have told myself that starting and ending my education at the same school would be the least stressful for me as I would not have to worry about another application process. Also, I would have told myself not to worry about attending a college where atleast one of my high school friends was going. Everybody will make new friends in college, it just takes longer for some. I was somewhat scared of going to school without any friends, but I wish I would have jumped out on a limb and gone to the school that was right for me.

Central Methodist University is a very small school consisting of around one thousand students. In a way it is alot like high school because you get to know many people and will see them almost every day. In a way, it does not always seem like a college in that way. There is not much that goes on here on the weekends and atleast half the student population leaves school every weekend. The rectreation center, field house, library and weightroom are not open 24 hours a day. It kind of confusing me why these ammenities do not have longer hours.

gode

known as the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences-CLAS

known as the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences-CLAS

I would give myself an advise to carefully about tpeople I get to spend time with. i would adivice myself to not procrastinate and to manage my time because it is really important .

I started this spring semester, so far I do not see anything wrong with the school.

Dalton

The advice that I would go back and give my self during high school, is to become diciplined. I would tell myself to create a steady study habbit and practice that study habbit daily, because college requires a much more strict study routine than high school. I would also advise myself to learn to think more openly toward my educational opportunities. I have found that throughout college, learning opportunities come in all sorts of situations, from study groups to extra curricular academic involvement.

I consider small class sizes to be the best thing about my school. I believe that small class sizes allow teachers and students to connect on a more personal level, which creates a better learning environment.

My classmates are well mannered, self motivated, hardworking students.

Yankiel

The professors always know your name and they get to know you as a student. I like the fact that you can get one-on-one time with the professors if you ever need help with anything. Tutoring is also offered for most subjects.

One stereotype that I often see around here is that everyone is well behaved and does whats right because we are a Christian College, but that often turns out not to be the case.

Central Methodist University-College of Liberal Arts and Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.