Chestnut Hill College Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

There's an all freshmen dorm called Fontbonne. The floors are separated by gender and there are communal bathrooms; however, each room does have a sink. The rooms are decent sizes, especially if you loft the beds either midway or all the way. But there is no central air. Fournier is similar except some of the rooms do have their own bathrooms, but for those that don't you still have a sink and then there's communal bathrooms. There are doubles, singles, triples, and a few rooms that are connected to each other. Fournier houses all classes. The upperclassmen dorm is Fitzsimmons and all of the rooms are suite style., There's the 4 person suites that have 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom for the toilet and sink, and then a shower room. There's also a small common room that has a love seat and a chair. Or you can get a 6 person suite which has 3 double rooms, a big common room, 2 showers and a bathroom. Sugarloaf is also an off campus dorm that's about 1/2 a mile off campus. It used to be a hotel that was renovated into dorms and they are doubles with a bath. Then once you're a junior or senior you can apply to live in the apartment complex across the street from the school.