Citrus College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Citrus College

Genet

Citrus College is a great college to go, I recommend students who are looking forward to going to college should visit Citrus College first.

Jeremy

Citrus has a fantastic visual and performing arts program which are 2 of my favorite subjects. They campus is relatively quiet and the library is a fantastic study place. The only complaint I have is that the wi-fi isn't that great but that's not a big deal..

A very productive environment with forward thinking individuals. The community at the school remains interactive in spite of unexpected situations relating to natural disasters, racial bias, and intellectual ailments. The location is also very accessible with a variety of shops and neighboring events for the students, faculty, and residents.

Marvin

Citrus is awesome. My personal experience could not have been better so far. I have only encountered counselors that care about the student. Every time I've needed assistance it has been handled very well. But overall, the faculty as a whole is solid. The financial aid department is helpful when applying for internal and external scholarships, and I have found the process to be very easy and classes don't fill up too fast.

All of the professors genuinely care about how you are doing, both academically and in your personal life, making it easier to succeed. Students are generally friendly and there are a lot of opportunities to collaborate. Administrative staff works to resolve any problems or answer any questions you might have.

Philippe

Citrus College is in my opinion the best community college there is, Whether you're from the US or not. The classes are rigorous and it completely prepares you for all four year universities. The school offers programs with NASA, Stanford, Berkeley and other incredible institutions. Citrus offers Honors classes with amazing counselors and teachers. If you can, go there. It will prepare you for what ever you want to achieve!

Caitlin

Citrus has helped me really discovered what I want to do as a career once I transfer and earn my bachelor's degree at a four-year university. All the counselors are there to help you and the professors are there to guide you and be a great inspiration to you too! I encourage whoever is reading this to really take advantage of the resources you find at school, it will really help you in the long run! I'm on my last semester at Citrus and I could not have gotten to where I am today if it were not for the helpful resources, counselors, and professors who have helped me along the way :)

Daniel

The college is ok.

Juan

Although Citrus College is a community college, I feel as it can compete academically with other universities. The professors I have taken have been great and extremely accessible. The class room sizes has also been great and you feel connected in the classroom. The size of the campus is also great. Having a class on the opposite side of campus is not a challenge due to the small campus size. The social life is not like a university due to the fact people want to transfer and are focused on themselves. Overall Citrus College is a great school in the sense of academics and campus size.

Whitney

citrus college is an average campus but it is filled with a lot of opportunity. You can truly grow an as individual if you allow yourself to. Some people go to community college to just hang out in a lot of ways but if you come focused and determined to accomplish your goals here you absolutely will. no college is perfect but it is a tool to help you get to the next steps in life

Vicente

Citrus is a great campus to know your professors on a more personal level. The teachers care about their students succeeding and have usually come from similar backgrounds. The students are friendly, there is a great music program, and restaurants a small walking distance away.

Fernanda

Great college nice environment polite people and disabled friendly professors

Cesar Allan

My overall opinion of Citrus College is that they are dedicated to students graduating along with transferring. Whether the student will transfer to the California State University system, University of California system, private university, or an out of state university.

Valeria

I honestly believe that Citrus College is one of the best colleges someone could attend. I love how hard this school try's to give every student a great opportunity. They have many resources to help any student that needs it and I just feel like it's an amazing school. I have recommended it many times to many people. I am glad to be a student of citrus college and I hope other will look into this school as well and see how wonderful it is.

Amber

Citrus College has a lot to offer. They offer student jobs with the school. Students sell books to help other students out. The faculty are very useful as well. Some students even offer living out of there own homes. Citrus also has a daycare center if you have children and can't afford a nanny or baby sitter.

Leanna

Citrus College truly is a great school. From the very start I got the sense that not only the students but the staffing as well is there because they truly want to be. Professors and counselors really aim to help their students and often go above and beyond expectations. Staff is very friendly and encouraging, and open to new ideas and thoughts from all angles.

Anthony

I began attending Citrus College a few years ago. I attended a few other local colleges in the area, but I never felt like I fit in or felt like the campus administration/professors really cared about me as a student. That was until a friend of mine mentioned Citrus College, ever since I stepped foot on campus I felt at home, the professors all have been extremely dedicated to student success, the administration and financial aid process is not hard and it is a lot easier to get classes you need. Citrus College has the small town feel to it, its not well known as some of the other nearby CC's but it offers everything that the others do. The school often has many Veteran events which is great and also food vendors, our school campus has even been featured in a horror movie! Overall anyone entering a community college I recommend Citrus.

Faith

I think Citrus College is a great junior college because it has the best academics. Although the accominations are nicer and friendler because it is a refuge.

Polo

Excellent cost-efficient way to clear out certain courses or reach an Associates degree. Courses are affordable and the professors are top-notch. Campus architecture is aesthetically pleasing and truly feels like a larger research university. Overall a great place to learn and thrive!

cheyenne

Citrus College is a great community college to start out at before you transfer. The professors are willing to work with you, and the class sizes are small so you can work with others well. There is a variety of clubs and student government so you can get involved too.

Jeanette

Citrus college is a pretty sweet school. Teachers are always accessible and its honestly fun to learn at this college. I thought college would be terrifying but coming to citrus was literally the best decision I ever made. Never had a problem with grants, admission office, cafe, library, or even online classes.

Chloe

It is a wonderful college and I have had such a great time attending it. I will be sad to graduate when the time comes. I have achieved so much there and made so many friends. The teachers are always willing to help, the campus is just the right size, and the experiences are definitely the best. Ten out of ten!

Mary

Citrus College is a great campus with a large amount of resources. The classes are varied and most professors are fantastic, knowledge, and reliable. The campus is flat and easy to navigate. It is near a large shopping center and a university, making it a fantastic place to be around and meet other students.

Gacia

Citrus College is very good. It is a great community college option for someone who is looking to transfer because they are willing to help students have a plan and complete what they need in order to transfer. The class sizes are great and it is very affordable. The campus is not huge, so getting to classes that are on opposite sides of campus is no problem at all. The parking can be quite the hassle, especially for morning classes. So many students either show up very early or go around in circles for ages. Getting the classes you need is never an issue, students can be put waitlists for classes, but a lot of teachers let in as many as they can.

Eric

Better than Passedna PCC

Austin

The campus is a very friendly and safe place to be, it is very common for everyone you pass to greet you and ask how you are doing. The professors are usually very caring and efficient in how they teach. There is a "campus safety" that is constantly patrolling the campus and offers escorts at all times. the school is on top of emails and keeping you posted. Overall, it is an amazing college that truly wants you to succeed and has various opportunities to allow you to do so.

Sara

My overall opinion of Citrus College is that it is a good community college to start you college experience. By going to this school, you can get prepared for University life and learn the basics of college. I also think that Citrus College has many opportunities for the students enrolled there.