Colgate University

« See more reviews of Colgate University

I am most impressed by Colgate's study abroad programs. I went on two of them! I spent a semester in Wollongong, Australia with Colgate's Environmental Studies department where I lived with Australian students, took classes at an Australian university and traveled with our study group. I also spent a semester in London, England with Colgate's English department. We went to museums, saw plays, learned about British history and traveled as a group. Because these programs were run by Colgate, I had no trouble tranfering the courses to get credit for my major.

Mostly, I am proud of the reputation of Colgate University. I love telling my friends that after all of my hard work in school I was accepted into a competitive college. In spite of this top-notch reputation, however, Colgate has a vibrant and flourishing social scene. I am at a place where the students balance challenging academics with a fun and full social life. Unlike many of my friends at other schools, I am thoroughly happy with all aspects of my university and love to share with my friends my experiences.

I brag the most about my friends/boyfriend/teammates. The people are amazing. I also like to brag about how much fun I have by telling crazy stories because this school [Colgate] is just a lot of fun. Too much fun... my grades have been dropping because of it.

We have good sports teams, a beautiful campus and our graduates have an average post-grad starting income higher than almost any other school.

The beautiful campus, small class sizes, interesting and helpful professors.

The acedemic credibility and football championships that my team won.

I don't really brag about anything.

Drinking