Twin Falls, ID
College of Southern Idaho

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Southern Idaho

Matthew

I took a Sociology Class when Brian Dobbs was still the professor. The staff were really helpful, and the professor was willing to help me with class work and was very understanding. Smaller school, definitely recommend it if you like the small school environment and enjoy the view of the Snake River.

Gregory

I would say to myself, "Learn now about investments, scholarships, and other resources and work hard at learning even though you are extremely busy. My progress in gaining financial freedom is slow because I am trying to learn to manage money while taking care of a family, attending school, and working. Start now, learn how to get money to work for you and save yourself a great deal of trouble." Second, I would also tell myself to, "Participate in group discussions that occur randomly after class. It helps to solidify the material you learned in class. It also helps you to master the material as you will have abundant opportunities in the discussions to explain concepts in your own words.

I wish I had started looking into ways to manage my income and expenses rather than just “being careful”. I have put more money into investments and used the numerous online resources out there to apply for scholarships and other financial resources. Take heed and not only learn to be careful and save your money but learn how to manage money and get it to work for you. My work toward gaining financial freedom is paying off but slow because I am trying to learn to manage money while taking care of a family, attending school, and working.

Like many schools accros the country they will tell you to set your morals aside at work for fear that we will not treat those we disagree with. We will always run into people who's way of life we disagree with and we will often have days where we are upset with someone. However, as people they deserve to be treated. But if their is an exam that in itself goes against a persons dignity, should l we really just go along with it even if the state or federal government says to? The government is not always perfect.

Sidnie

The College of Southern Idaho is like returning home because just like a good parent they just want to provide you with everything possilbe to help you succeed.

Self, I’d like to warn you about the new adventure we’re embarking on. I have been in college for almost three years and it has been fun, but we definitely haven’t made it easy. For starters, we are a people pleaser which does nothing but bring us down. We can’t go to school for dad, although she is our mother we have different interests, and just because we’re the youngest doesn’t mean we should let our siblings live through us. On this note we shouldn’t close ourselves off from outside opinions just remember they are opinions. Even though our family is important to us moving away from home is a great idea to learn to rely on ourselves. Second, if we don’t start producing a better way to study and actually retain the information we are going to have a rough awakening to college life. For some reason, we never grasped the idea that everything was building on itself; we just studied enough to pass and graduate. Third, don’t be afraid to gain a new social circle. College is a time to have fun, don’t wait to find that out.

I wish I had known about the many resourses. One major quality I has seen in CSI, that I absolutly love, is there willingness to help you succeed. I wish I had known more about the departments, the professors, the scholorship opportunities, and their transfer policies before I started.

Celeina

Highschool was supposed to be the best years of your life, if i could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior I would tell myself to let it be. I didn't attend football or basketball games I wasn't in clubs or did anything extra-curricular. I want to do these things in college but I don't know how to get involved because I never did it in highschool. I would tell my highschool self go out, be involved, and have fun while you can because college is a whole lot of studying and working. All i wanted to do as a senior was grow up and move our and now that I have to I wish I could tell myself to have fun while you can and do what you can because the college life is nothing like the adult life.

uriel

my school is best know for their great skills and intellegents

my school is best know for their great skills and intellegents

i wish i had done a better job and took school seirious

Mary

College is essential to improve anyone's life. They can make more money in their life and it gives you a sense of accomplishment.

The tuition is low and a great deal!

Their tuition is low and they have a lot of online classes.

KayLee

My college is a place with a diverse student population and a laid back atmosphere.

I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships. I would tell myself to be open to more schools than just my first choice and don't feel bad if I can't attend my first choice school. Where I ended up at CSI/ CWI is the perfect place for me where I can have help with anything I need. I would tell myself not to stress so much about how hard college would be and to relax and enjoy my time in high school.

Someone should be a hard working student that can be in class everyday. Lots of classes require you to do work online so you have to have an internet connection and computer skills.

Fernando

Fernando Now: "Look you need to save money instead of buying school clothes, take the hand-me-downs." Fernando Then: "But I gotta look good for college." Fernando Now: "What really matters is that you take it seriously and study hard instead of focusing on apperance. Oh, and those college credits that you watched other kids take since their sophomore year those come in handy!" FT: "But I never thought that I'd ever go to college let alone make it through high school, since it took me a while to get my life in order and figure out my priorities." FN: "Yeah you think that was a struggle, how hard do you think your life would be now if you didn't finsh school and decide to continue with college?" FT: "Wow I'm glad that I went to summer school, and took college credits senior year to get this far!" FN: "In the end you know that it will be difficlut to finsh school but it's one of the most importatant things in life. Even though your family won't understand or support your efforts to get an education."

Starting out college I wish I would have known how difficult it would be to gain the support of my family in my pursuit of eduacation. Needless to say, financial support has also been a struggle. Going to school full time and working in order to support myself has been difficult. I know the short term sacrifices I'm making now will pay off in the future, the struggle is always worth it in the end.

This is hard for me to answer because I feel that my school accommodates my needs, by offering class that fit my schudule. The class that I've participated in were relevent to the pursuit of my degree. Everyone from the professors to the conselors have been helpful in assisting me in planning out my future.

Nettie

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to continue my studies until my education is complete. I would tell myself not to worry about marriage or kids, just finish school until I become a pediatrician. Just because I have my son does not mean that I can not finish school. In fact, no matter what happens in life there is never an excuse to not finish school. Always finish what you start, live out your dreams no matter how much work it takes to get there. College will be hard, life can be harder, and sometimes the transistion is horrible. However, its only as hard as you make it or want it to be. Life is a lesson. Try your hardest in school, study your hardest and take all the help you can get.

I would give myself the advice to save up money so I wouldn't have to worry about it during college. I would also tell myself to go to a school that is not near my house, where I can just fous on my studies. I would tell myself that you need to save up enough money so you don't have to worry about anything and you can go and finish your schooling without any hassels. I would also tell myself not to take on so much stuff and not to wait until the last minute to do everything. I would also tell myself to stay very organized and to keep on top of everything.

How there is a wide variety of people and ages of people. The campus size and student to teacher ratio is also good.

College of Southern Idaho administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.