College of Southern Maryland Top Questions

Juwan

The college of Southern Maryland does not have enough social activtivites and clubs to attract there students to be more involved.

Isiah

The worst thing about my school is that they do not have closed in private places for two indivudual to study. All areas are open to the public and the areas designed o stuady are quiet zones. There should be small rooms for pairs to complete work, study, etc.

Jamille

The worst thing about my school is it is not a four year college because I wouldn't mind earning my degree there and everybody is just so nice and helpful there.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of seriousness that teachers and students show towards learning. There are a couple of good teachers and there are a bunch of great students.

The worst fragment of my college is the lack of daytime flexible classes for degree specific courses.

The worst thing about my school is the multiple campuses in different locations and the requirement of online access for some classes. The cost of transportation for me is exceedingly high and I sometimes cannot afford to get to classes that I paid tuition for. The online access is an issue because of where I live, I do not have internet access because the only option is satellite internet, which is too expensive for me, and I cannot afford the gas to go to a campus or local library to access the internet, hindering my full potential to succeed.