Columbia College-Columbia, MO Top Questions

cheryl

that the school was there firsyt before i wasted time with other school.

Theresa

about Trio educational centers and the help they provide in all things about going to college

Cherrelle

I wish that I would have prepared more financially for Columbia College. During my first year at Columbia College as a freshmen, I had no clue how much books would be for the courses that I was taking. I should have developed a plan to budget the expenses. These expenses can be alot to handle when I am paying for college by myself, so any help from scholarships would help out alot.

Annie

As for many things in life, we could always change something. Some things I wish I had known was the transferring of credits. When I began at Columbia I had taken some courses from another school. After I completed these courses i thought that I was on my way to graduation. However, sadly enough these course did not fall under the accredidation requirement. Although these courses did not trans fer and I did have to retake them at the Columbia, I gained knowledge that is irreplaceable. So I would only recommend that the staff remain knowledgable about the transfers. credits.

Lisa

How easy they make everything for a student like me, who is returning to college after several years to finish a BA.

Debra

I wish I had known about all of the options available for full time workers attending college. The school I attend has 8 week sessions, full time is two classes, each one being 2 1/2 hours long and worth 3 credit hours each. Part of my classes are on-line which is awesome.

Kimberly

Before I came to this school, I wish I had known more about thier available scholarships and extra cirricular activities. Columbia College has many sports and other activities for students and I would have prefered to be more involved.

Stacey

I wish I had known it was here before I did. I would have started sooner. This is a great program and very well organized throughout the nation. Love this school

Sharon

I can't think of anything really. The staff were very helpful and assisted me with every aspect of enrollment, attaining financial aid and loans, and making me feel completely at ease with the whole process.