Columbus State Community College

« See more reviews of Columbus State Community College

Columbus State Communitity College is a great school that is affordable for all. I chose this school because I am getting the same education that I would be getting at a college that costs twice to four times the amount of Columbus State. It is also a very diverse place to lean new things about different people and their cultures.

CSCC is a richly diverse school best for those who want to get a two year degree and start a new career or to start your education before transferring to a more prestigious, four year school.

Columbus State Community College is very conveniently located in downtown Columbus, easily accessible from any part of townand they also offer classes are many regional "off-campus" sites.

Columbus State Community College is a great place to start, it allows you to take classes while you get financially situated before transfering to a four year college.

My school is difficult and they also care but not to the point that they want to help they just think it is written in stone . The rules I mean.

Columbus State Community College is a school for many people to have an advantage in their education and not have to pay the big bucks.

Convenient with option of online classes and on campus classes. The price is great at $79 per credit hour.

Columbus State is affordable with teachers who are excellent in their field and care about students.

My school brings people from different backgrounds and age in a comfortable class setting.

CSCC gives everyone a chance to create a better life for themselves and their families.