Culver-Stockton College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Culver-Stockton College

Deena

Culver-Stockton College is my dream school. Overall, I have made so many new friends there and always manage to have a good time. Even study sessions seem to be fun at Culver. Although the food in the cafeteria needs some love, everything else is great in my mind. I totally recommend this school for anyone looking for that small town experience.

Shelby

I am happy I chose Culver and I know I made the right choice coming here. Being a smaller school makes me more comfortable with my classes becuse I know my professors personally, as oppose to being just another face in the back of the lecture hall. At Culver-Stockton, student are important.

Edward

I’ve enjoyed my time at Culver-Stockton. The education is great, campus is beautiful, and everyone is so helpful. One of my favorite things is not only are the people nice, but the staff as well. Everyone is looking for different ways to get people involved in the variety of clubs. I definitely made an amazing choice by coming to Culver-Stockton College.

HAeneise

Culver-Stockton College is an institution where one creates incredible relationships with professors , learn as much as one can in four to five years and take away many valuable lessons that would prove to be most beneficial to one's life. In my personal experience, I'd say I enjoyed the way all the professors seeked to guide me to my academic goal. I'm also on the track team and as far as athletics go, the coaches are always willing to go the extra mile with their athletes sharing the hard work and dedication needed to be an outstanding performer. Many times my track coach not only coached us at meets but participated with us as well. Culver-Stockton College over all is a school who seeks to meet the student's needs and guide its students in the direction of success and in finishing my freshman year, I can say that I've experienced this first hand.

Rachael

Culver-Stockton College is a private institution in Canton, Missouri. They provide an excellent college experience for their students and the history of the college is very fascinating. The campus is gorgeous, especially in the winter. I think that they provide many opportunities for their students academically through their scholarships and travel study opportunities, sports-related due to the number of scholarships they give through recruitment, and they provide their students with an amazing staff. I have found it to be very easy to get ahold of a professor if needed which comes in handy. They also provide a tutoring center where students can go to get extra help with a class, editing on a paper, or help studying. All of their tutors performed top in the class you are requesting help with so their input is very useful. I am glad that I chose to attend Culver-Stockton College.

Gabriella

I really enjoy it here. The people are nice and you have plenty of opportunity to do things. Even kids who aren't from the United States are accepted and encouraged to get involved. We have students from several countries. From Latin America to Saudi Arabia. They are given chances to be themselves and to also teach others of their culture and partake in ours. It's just how everything is here on "The Hill".