Dallas Baptist University

« See more reviews of Dallas Baptist University

My classmates are all very friendly. Our school promotes acceptance and love for one another, which is something that I admire more than anything because it's easy to get wrapped up in prejudices and judgements about someone, but accepting an individual completely for who they are takes an amount of heart that many people do not possess. My classmates are also very kind and helpful in classes, many people will offer to help you in classes you may be struggling in.

I have classmates from many different racial backgrounds. There are many international students and it is so amazing to get to be in the class with them and learn from them. The traditional US citizen classmates are very eager to learn and so it makes studying easier because we all encourage each other and the feeling to want to succeed in the class is passed on from one student to the other.

Most of my classmates were full-time working people who were focused on their school work. The daytime students tended to be younger people who were focused on their beliefs. Overall, everyone was kind and friendly and made for an amazing school experience.

The people I go to school with are very nice. Most are very friendly and accepting. I was always made to feel as though I fit right in. People jumped in to help me carry stuff in when I was moving into the dorm. It is a very nice place.

My classmates are always friendly and willing to help. For the most part, my classmates are focused on learning and doing well in school. The class sizes are really small so your classmates become some of your good friends.

My classmates at Dallas Baptist University are energetic, friendly, and willing to learn and make a difference in the world.

Most are cool. Vast majority is white. There are a lot of international students but they tend to keep to themselves.

Everyone at this school is friendly and engaging; classes are typically small so you get to know your classmates well.

Devoted to learning and growing as a person and as a community, they are servant leaders with hearts for the world.

My classmates are very friendly and anytime there is a conflict, they are usually handled very well.