Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus Top Questions

Brittanie

There are sports, of course, that everyone seems to enjoy. In addition, there are clubs like the I don't know how to cook club. It isn't just fooling around type clubs though. There are clubs for majors like accounting to help you out in the real world.

CHIOKE

There are a lot of activities going on at ENC. But the ones that I currently stand on are JUMP DRAMA: this is a small theatre group, which has tours around the BOSTON area. They primarly focus on giving plays and smalls skits that are very biblical and christian based. GOSPEL CHOIR: although this is a .5 credit class, this is not just a time where you come and sing gospel songs. But it is a chance for you to have devotion time, with the peers you conversate on a day to day bases, even with peers you don't really talk to. The choir goes on tours. We recently came back from VA/DC which was imply amazaing. We got a chance to not only minister in song, but brighten some ones day and that to me is always a plus. If I can make you happy when you find all reason to be sad then I have done my job as a christian. There are alot more clubs that are very exciting to be apart of and it is a great way for you to become more social.