Florida Gulf Coast University

« See more reviews of Florida Gulf Coast University

Florida Gulf Coast University is a school not only rich in it glorious environment, but in the kind people who attend the campus.

The campus is organized, clean, and is large in porportion to its population. The campus is new and the scenery is impressive.

Thie school although very goal orienated, is very relaxed allowing time for study and to achieve goals in every subject.

Small Community with few social interactments with other students and they also promote independce and self reliant.

Florida Gulf Coast is huge, new, interesting, caring, dunk city and im proud to say that I attend school there.

t is very very very very cool my school has animals walking around ofv course protected animals

My school is the most beautiful, well kept, professional school there is in Southwest Florida.

Florida Gulf Coast University is just as nice as a priviate university but, for less money.

Florida Gulf Coast is a beautiful campus with a friendly educational environment.

FGCU is growing by the minute, clean, education oriented, and lots of diversity.