Florida Gulf Coast University

« See more reviews of Florida Gulf Coast University

Florida Gulf Coast University is an excellent school and provides many educational programs for students to choose. Classes at this college provide different learning styles in order to meet each individual student's needs. This involves having group projects and hands on assignments as well as essays and reading assignments. The only person that I would suggest not attend this school is a person that is not serious about learning and that is not devoted to working hard. This university makes it easy for students to learn all the required material needed for their future careers if they just try.

Florida Gulf Coast University is extremely diverse in regards to cultures, views, norms, and academic goals. It is also strongly focused on being environmentally friendly and incorporates this into their coursework. Students who are not hyped up about the "going green" phenomenon should not attend this school as it is a big part of this university. The faculty and students at this school are serious about protecting the environment and not causing it any further damage. This is a great school for those who wish to make a difference in our planet meanwhile earning their hard-earned degree.

I'm not sure how to answer this about FGCU because I think it would apply to any school. If a person is not serious about getting an education, they should not attend this school. If a person is not motivated to do their own work or follow the rules should not go to this school. The professors do not do alot of after class help nor do they hand hold anyone to maintain their grades. We have to stay on top of our classes even when we're sick. This school is pretty tough, but good.

Florida Gulf Coast University is a very diverse school. To me there is not many people who wouldn't be able to attend this beautiful school. This school would be good for any student who wanted to further their education. If someone doesn't want to put the time required for any type of school then Florida Gulf Coast University would not be for them. Florida Gulf Coast University would be a great school for any student who wants to make an effort.

Honestly, I believe that any indiviual would fit in and excell at Florida Gulf Coast University. There are so many postive influences at the university, everyone balances each other out. Personally, I feel that you need to be a responsible, accepting person that can work well with a team in and out of the classroom. If you are not that kind of person, hopefully by attending FGCU you can adapt to your surroundings and learn from others.

Florida Gulf Coast University has a broad variety of students. FGCU is a small school, so I would say that this school is for the student who wants a college experience, but isn't sure about going to a large school. FGCU is honetly the perfect size school. There are so many different people here that you are bound to find a group of people that you will fit in with so there is no need to worry about that.

Someone who wants to have a diverse and unique learning experience. Someone who doesn't mind an environmental focus and a school that is very into interacting and helping in the community. It is a great school for education majors, and there are many other great majors too. It is somewhat quiet of a campus but there is more and more going on and there is always something to do if you look for it.

A person that should not attend Florida Gulf Coast University is someone who is not willing to give it their best. College has taught me to become responsible, make my own money, set money aside for bills, and lots of studying. If you are unable to manage your time, it would be very difficult to pass Florida Gulf Coast University, or any school! :)

Florida Gulf Coast University is such a welcoming school. The only kind of person who shouldn't attend is someone who doesn't want to be involved or interract. The professors are all so eager to assist and there are so many wonderful opportunities to get involved with. If you want a dull college experience, stay away from FGCU.

Overly conservative people really shouldn't attend this school. It might be dangerous if you aren't flexible in your beliefs. I'm a little bit of both worlds and I keep an open mind with people. Otherwise you might find yourself frustrated with not only your peers but with your professors as well.