Genesee Community College

« See more reviews of Genesee Community College

When discussing Genesee Community College I always point out the small,"hometown" feel. GCC offers a variety of majors, including certification programs, associates degrees, and transfer programs. While they offer all of these, they still manage to keep class sizes small. I don't feel overwhelmed by a huge campus with long hauls to classes, becasue GCC is only one building. The college also offers avariety of class times; including night, weekend, and online classes. This works out great for students like me who work full time, and have families to take care of at home.

I have lots to brag about in my opinion. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter, i have two years sobriety from all mind altering substances (including alcohol), and i have a supportive family that has helped me with my daughter and financials so i am able to complete my studies and give her a better life. I am almost done with my first full year in college, my GPA is a solid 4.0 and i do not plan on letting it drop. I am a member of Phi Theta Kappa.