George Washington University

« See more reviews of George Washington University

The best thing about GWU is its location and the actual city of washington. Washington is a great place to go to college. The worst part is the dining program which offers little options for food you would actually want to eat.

My overall opinion of this school is that it is a school full with many opportunities no matter what major you are so long as you use your resources. Also you will get a lot of financial aid (especially need base aid).

School size is just right. Not a huge school, but at 10,000, a good number to find people like you. Not a "college town" at all, but there are plenty of fun activities for people our age in the city that are fun to do.

GW is a good school. D.C. is a great college town but also provides so much more that what is available at other schools. Because of this people at GW are very status oriented. There is very little school pride.

GW is a great school with great academics. It is in the heart of the nation's capitol and almost all GW students benefit from this with the ability to gain internships at a level unparralled by other colleges.

GWU is developing a greater and more inclusive identity. Basketball and the campus' physical development are leading the unity. Although it does not initially appear as so, GW is a campus within a city.

The greatest thing about gw is its location. DC is an amazing city that is so student friendly and filled with opportunities. GW also has wonderful connections and can open so many doors for its students.

GW is what you make of it, like any school. Some people stick on campus and pretend its a state school, others take a big advantage of the city and live off campus, really exploring what DC has to offer.

There is so much to do at GW that you can find your way no matter what you are interested in. There is more of a campus than you would expect and there is always stuff to do on and off campus.

The best thing about GW is that it is in our nations capital and there are so many opportunities. The school is decently sized, however being in Greek life makes that campus seem smaller.