Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The best thing about my school is that it offers a great education combined with amazing people I can relate with. I find that it would be very hard for any other school to be able to have so much people like me and for me it is very important that I get socially engaged with the people at my school. Because of all these similiarities it is also extremely easy to get involved in the universities clubs and activities making my college experience extremely enriching.

I like Georgia Tech's ability to combine a spirited campus life with academic excellence. The competitiveness of the sports program and the abundance of social activities on campus make the students feel like a part of something truly special, and fun of course. At the same time, I know that classes and research experience are helping me take significant steps towards becoming a well-trained professional in my field.

The best thing is the tradition here at Georgia Tech. The school has always been known as a great academic school, so when you tell people you go to Georgia Tech, they know how smart you are and how hard you are working. Besides academics there is so much tradition in sports. Georgia Tech is one of the top athletic programs in the country and has been for a long time.

The best thing about Georgia Tech is it's ability to be very work oriented and full of research, studying and education, but then to also know the importance of having a good time -- especially in the Fall when football season is in full effect. This school prides it's self on working hard and playing hard, the epitomy of a Yellow Jacket!

I know that when I graduate I will be leaving a lot more intelligent and well prepared than I ever could've imagined. I have made amazing friends that I hope to still be seeing 60 years down the road. All in all, GT will definitely give you the education you want and as long as you are willing to work for them, the friendships too.

Georgia Tech is a strong engineering school with heavy focus on career and internship related activites. Research is also one of the strengths of Georgia Tech as a good proportion of funds are allocated to research and research facilities. Buildings are constantly being renovated providing students with cutting-edge facilities.

The best thing about Georgia Tech is how industry views the students at Georgia Tech. Companies actively recruit on campus for internships and full-time jobs in many different fields. Georgia Tech students are known for their results oriented work ethic, an attitude that is valued highly in the workplace.

The quality of the education I have received at this school is by far the best thing about it. The quality of the professors, the programs, and the learning equipment and labs it has creates a great learning environment. I feel that I am getting the best education possible for the money I am paying.

The best thing about Georgia Tech is the opportunity it offers for career development. They put in a tremendous amount of effort in getting companies to come on campus to recruit. Additionally, there are dedicated departments to help the students to find the internship/co-op/full job they desire.

There is a lot of support on campus. Tons of resources to help students out, including career services and advising departments. I also have a great social life on the weekends. Our football program has been great recently, which makes for a great Fall Season if you're into athletics.