Georgia State University-Perimeter College

« See more reviews of Georgia State University-Perimeter College

Georgia Perimeter honestly is a blessing to any person looking to attend an accredited college and/or indecisive about their particular major and/or are looking for an inexpensive way to still receive a quality education.

My school is great. The classes are not crowded, you have more one on one time with the teachers. The staff is very helpful. You are able to make alot of friends, and good people.

I attend Georgia Perimeter College at the Alpharetta campus and it is a very small school, where the teachers have more one on on time with the students.

My college is a place for exploring and expanding imaginations and minds with individual attention and emphasis given to each individual student.

It would get me started to my major in doctor of pharmacy.The location is great plus this would be a great start to a new beginning in my life..

Mainly, Georgia Perimeter feels like a High School II, simply because of the people attending; however, I personally like the college itself.

Though it's a two year school it has a four year environment with how the teacher's treat the students as well as teach.

Staff is very nice. The teachers are helpful and willing to go out of their way to see that you succeed.

Georgia Periemeter College is a great 2 year college, it gives me everything I need within 2 years.

To describe Georgia Periemeter would be patient and small.