Georgia State University-Perimeter College

« See more reviews of Georgia State University-Perimeter College

I believe this is for any person. I am a single mother and needed to find another option because I was tired of being stuck in the same place. But I also wasted money and time at a school I thought would teach me skills and get me in the work quickly. I love that they have a quality program where credits are transferrable and its low cost and still convenient; even with full time workers. Any person can attend this school and more people should especially persons that are not certain about their career goals.

Georgia Perimeter College offers diverse program. The school offers great programs on nursing and proffessional degree. It also offers associate of science and art program. All kind of person who has a college level can attend this school; specially people who want to be nurse. There are several races : black african amerian, asian... at Georgia Perimeter College. Wherever you are from, you will meet someone who is from the same continent. People are friendly, funny, and respectfull.

Someone who wants to get there course classes out of the way. A person who chooses not to spend alot of money or save up some money. Or to get accepted into this TAG program that Georgia Perimeter offers so a student can get a guaranteed addmission into top schools and universities in the Georgia system. This school could also be potential to a person who wants to increase their GPA and transfer into a school of their choice with a much more grasped concept about various subjects.

Perimeter College is a stepping stone for those who were not initially prepared for the college experience as well as a gateway to four-year universities. This school is perfect for anyone with any kind of educational background because very little is required to get started. The best part about attending Perimeter is that everyone can work at his or her own pace and take as ling as he or she wants to get a degree.

The type of person that I feel should attend this school is someone who has an idea of what field they want to be in. I also think that if you are not sure of what field you want to get in, it's a good place to start with general core requirements. Attending this school is inexpensive and it allows you to get your foot in the door to the career of your desire.

Anybody who is interested in a great two year college that will further their education should attend Georgia Perimeter College. Anyone who needs a extra boost or idea of what career path they would like to follow should consider this college because with the broad selection of classes to choose from anything is possible as a final decision.

You should attend Georgia Perimeter College if you are looking for a quality education. Georgia Perimeter College is cheaper than other schools because it is a community college. You have the abiity to live at home and still attend a school with people your own age.

Anyone who is looking to further their education should attend this school. If you're looking for a cheap way to start off your college career, then you should consider this school. You can always transfer later on down the road.

The kind of person that should attend this school is one who is laid back and easy going, but has a good work ethic. Also, one who is "ok" with smaller groups should attend this school because of the lack of amount of students.

Someone that is not sure of what they want to major in, to get the basics down first or someone, like myself that is starting from scratch and would like to attend a university and get a BA degree.