Hanover College Top Questions

Haley

It is very small and everyone knows everyone. For example, we had a girl who was diagnosed with herpes and it spread around the school like wildfire. Now no-one will barely talk to her and she is considered so gross and bad. Other than that I love my school and I would not trade it for the world.

Rebecca

I absolutely love Hanover and it's hard to say one thing that I hate. If I was pressed and had to say something I would say that the thing that makes this place the best can also be the worst. When everyone knows everyone drama is very easily started.

Andrew

How quickly a reputation sticks because rumors spread so fast.

Felisha

Worst is such a strong word. I can't really think of anything that truly dislike here. Maybe a small issue, but nothing to complain about. Maybe the lack of true diversity here. I'm black so there's not a lot of black people. Maybe around 40-45 at the very most. That's 45 out of 2000 by the way, so very small diversity rate.

Brooks

Its the combination of the rural environment, or rather the fact its puling hairs fro people to not go home on weekends as well as a school board that do not share views with the president, porfessors or the students themselves.

Being in the middle of no where.