Hamburg, NY
Hilbert College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hilbert College

Raymond

Its ok. Has room for improvement. There are issues with people most of all. And thw price to attend goes up the more students leave. If it was not my last year I would have left by now. Though the teachers are nice but some do not know to to teach correctly.

Austin

It is a phenomenal school that I highly recommend to anyone I talk to who is interested in the field of criminal justice. The opportunities provided for the students here are endless and the faculty is unbelievably supportive. During my time at Hilbert, so far I've only had one bad professor and she was an interim that was a last minute decision. Otherwise, I've had an unbelievable experience so far and hope to continue it during the rest of my time here.

Dashanique

I love Hilbert, the class sizes are amazing, the students and professors are very helpful. I can get help anywhere and that is something some colleges cannot offer. Being on campus is much easier than off campus due to getting the extra help if easier.

Tanisha

Hilbert College is a safe and friendly environment. The professors have real life experience behind them so they know what they are talking about. The classes are all about getting you to learn and retain the information learned about in class because real life experience comes right after earning your bachelor's. The on-campus apartments are great. They're safe and fun, feels just like your own place.

Brittanie
This is on my Top Schools to Apply for list.

Hilbert was a very interesting school when I visited. I hope that I get accepted.

This is on my Top Schools to Apply for list.

Veronica

My school is small, but has a lot to offer; and during the fall the campus looks like something you would see on a postcard.

My peers are very friendly people and I enjoy being able to know almost everyone on a first name basis.

Going back to MY senior year, I would tell myself to pull through because the college I've decided to go to is the place that I have been waiting to find. I finally have friends, and there are events that I actually go to. Also, I would tell my senior self to dorm, because it is the best experience, even though it costs a lot of money. Dorming is by far better than the hour commute.

Jessie

Hilbert college is full of very intelligent and friendly people, there has not been one day where I have felt uncomfortable or left behind in this school.

Hilbert college is best known for Forensic Science and Criminal Justice programs.

Going back in time, I would have told myself two things, the first being to enjoy my time there while it lasted. Although, high school wasn't the most fun for me, I wish I would have made it better for myself. After high school there is a lot of growing up to be done and even though it doesn't feel like that's true while you're in the middle of it, it happens quickly. Being an adult isn't always fun, so I wish I would have cherished my time as a teenager. The second thing would be that I would have told myself to try harder. I should have pushed for better grades and got more involved so I would have scholarships and other opportunities lined up for me.

Veronica

I honestly love this college! While it is a bit more expensive than other schools, it offers a lot of activities to join in. The people here, staff and peers, are generally all very kind and it is a wonderful campus. Plus, we have actual mattresses in our dorms! I highly recommend this school and hope whoever reads this at least checks out our school website: hilbert.edu .

Paige

If I could go back as a high school student, I would tell myself to keep an open mind and never say no to an opportunity; give everything a shot because you never know if you will love it. There were times within my college career that I listened to that advice and other times I did not. My biggest regret senior year was not applying for Hilbert College's Honor's Program. I was afraid I would not have enough time for it, knowing I was going to participate on the cross country team, so I threw away the application. At the end of freshman year, I was asked to apply again and I did. I love being a part of the program, it has made me become a better person. Another opportunity I took was participating in basketball and lacrossse along with cross country. I had never played lacrosse before, but now it is one of my favorite activities. Joining the Honor's program and all three sports has allowed me to meet so many diffrerent people; each team is completely different than the other. I have stopped living with regets once I stopped saying no to opportunities.

I believe that any students looking for a free ride to get their education should not attend this school. Any student that is only looking to party and not get an education should not attend Hilbert College.

Hilbert College is best known for the Criminal Justice and Forensic Science programs. We have stidents from all over the United States, and even different countries, attending our school because of the great programs.

Jesse

Criminal Justic, Forensic Science, and Law

Criminal Justic, Forensic Science, and Law

If I could go back to my senior year with the knowledge I know about college now, I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships and become more involved with school events.

Hilbert College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.