Jones County Junior College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Jones County Junior College

Katie

A great campus that encourages you to be yourself but to always be courteous to others...!!!

Mary

It's a very good school to receive a fundamental education from. I feel as thought I was challenged academically to produce good work. The teachers has a through knowledge of the material they taught. They were very friendly and wanted to help me succeed.

DaJuanya

Overall, the school is great, but I, and many other students, believe the dorm policy is too strict. Because of this, some students may lack time management skills by not having the opportunity to practice this responsibility. During exams, the curfew is shortened to 11 p.m. every night. What happens when dorm students have jobs that close at that time. How can someone get into their rooms without receiving a fine? This is why many people believe some of the dorm policies are too strict.

REBEKAH

I absolutely love JC baby! The buildings are clean and well kept. The people are nice and willing to help. Instructors are intelligent and keep their labs and lectures interesting. I have had the best times of my life at Jones County Junior College.

Hayley

I love my school! I feel that there are always people here to help me and guide me in any way that I need. Also, there is not a better place to receive your basic academic courses that will prepare you for a major university. The classes are smaller, which allow you to have a more personal relationship with your professors and classmates.

Meliah

Jones is a great starter school for students who are unsure of what they would like to major in before going to a university. They have excellent staff and great facilities. Jones is known for the small class size making it easier to learn and understand.

Marcellus

I like going to school at Jones County Junior College. I have attended classes since the fall of 2015. I have completed three semesters. I am learning a lot about my field of study. I plan to graduate with my associates degree in computer networking.

rebekah

I absolutely love Jones! It is very nice to start out taking all of your basics there. Everyone is really helpful, and I have learned so much. All of the teachers are really nice, and I enjoy going back this fall semester! I recommend Jones to everyone.

Brandon

The Nursing Program is challenging and is recommended. The location of the college and the faculty are the downfall the to the school. Nothing is around the area, and the faculty are very disorganized and are not very good student advocates. The tuition is cheaper than a university and the football games are entertaining. All in all if you are deciding here for Nursing School or the LPN program, do apply. However, if you have other options for schooling for any other major go with any of those.

Kenteriunna

Jones County Junior College or what have changed to be Jones College is an excellent school that I would recommend to others. They have many activities that way you can be involved in the school. I personally think that the school try their best to have students engaged.

Christian

In my opinion, Jones College is a wonderful college for young people. The atmosphere is comfortable and safe. Most of the instructors are well educated and are always willing to help you. The campus is a perfect size, allowing you to get to your classes in plenty of time without being late.