Longwood University

« See more reviews of Longwood University

My school full prepares students for what they can expect upon entering the business/professional world and constantly encourage students to achieve their dreams and become great leaders.

Longwood University is a fantastic school where the students can get very involved in not only the campus life, but in the community as well, and I am proud to be a student here.

Longwood is a friendly community of young adult: becoming leaders, promoting community service, and broading their experiences and education to make a bigger impact in America.

Longwood had a relaxed feel to the campus and the faculty were extremely helpful while I worked toward earning my bachelor's degree.

longwood university is student oriented, suburban small town, open door safe community, and has a very driven student population.

Longwood University is a warm and welcoming environment for students of all ages, ethnicities, and personalities.

Longwood is a small university that is focused on becoming eco-friendly and having friendships with everyone.

No matter you go on Longwood's campus you will always see someone you know and people in good spirits.

Longwood is extremely beautiful, friendly, and benefial in my life.

Longwood University is a small campus with a huge heart.