Milwaukee School of Engineering

« See more reviews of Milwaukee School of Engineering

Before I came to MSOE, I wish I would have known how cooperative the professors are. I was honestly scared to attend any of my classes because I thought that the professors would be mean and strictly there to teach. Fortunately, I discovered that most professors just want the best for their students and are very understanding of different situations.

I wish I would have known that Proffessors expect you to know everything before their class. I thought i would be able to go to college and learn in class what I didnt know before but I was wrong. The less you know the more behind you are and the extra studying on your own there is to do.

I wish I knew how much it really costs to go here with all the extra added expenses of living and food. Also, I wish I knew how hard it was to have a job and still go to classes and do well. There is not enough time which makes you more succeptible to taking out more loans.

The way they grade, only 10 Percent of the people in a class can get A's. wish I had known about the exchange programs earliers on.. I would have wanted to go to the czech republic or to germany. I

I wish I would have known all the minors that were available, and also all the things available to stuents in the Kern Center, such as intramurals and workout equipment.

I wish i would have challenged myself more academically in high school. Since I didn't challenge myself the transition was very difficult and is reflected in my GPA.

I wish I had had know just how hard it was going to be to be a college student. It is a lot harder than high school and you cannot just breeze your way through.

How to acess things better such as the laptops they gave ups. How to use the global network so we can stay connected at school.

That I would not be able to study abroad through my program.

The extensive of workload I would be recieving