Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

UMR is a nice school, but needs better liberal and fine arts programs -- I know several engineers who wish they could do more with art/music/English, but at limited because of the apparent disinterest/disdain the board and others hold for non-scientific fields.

It's a highly difficult school to attend, but very well worth the effort. The coursework is brutal, but the challenge is satisfying, and there are very few institutions where the enterprising student can develop connections to employers like MST.

A small, generally conserveative university that does not get along with its surrounding community with few females that tends to push students to their limit (which usually promotes the idea of binge drinking to combat stressful situations).

Missouri University of Science and Technology is a University that is dedicated to creating the best engineers by challenging them with extremely difficult course work while also providing several tools to help you get through to graduation.

Missouri S&T (formally Univeristy of Missouir-Rolla) offers a great education where students can not only grow in the classroom and personally, while preparing its students for a challanging and rewording career.

S&T is very acidemically oriented and the small student population makes it easy to make friends within your field of study and makes classrooms comfortable because there are always familiar faces.

It is a diverse culture of students and top-quality faculty that focuses on academia, giving back to the community, and promoting lasting relationships with others on campus.

The school is very accesible for students and offers great oppurtunities such as traveling abroad and internships.There is a minority of females on the campus.

A school with a reputation for being extremely tough but with a staff and administration that will do anything to help you overcome barriers and be succesful.

Missouri University of Science and Technology (formery University of Missouri Rolla), is an engineering-oriented university.