Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

student body is for the most part lacking social skills or their social skills are scewed from being in this male dominated hell hole of a town. most students dont participate in any school events.

Most students are very open. There are kids from every race, religion, there is a place for everyone. I am proud of the way that most students accept one another for who they truly are.

I understand that there aren't alot of women at UMR, but it's dumb to give people scholarships or accept them to school if they aren't qualified simply because they are a minority.

Classmates keep to themselves. Few are outspoken/will form study groups without yourself taking the initiative. You leave them alone, they will leave you alone.

The following is a list of traits many of my fellow classmates possess: enjoyable, lovable, intelligent, funny, caring, goofy, all-around-good-person.

bunch of nerds and dormies all over the place that irritate you when they talk about video games and card games. alot of gay guys. way too liberal

I get along with pretty much all of my classmates, except for the ones who aren't nice to anyone and I love going to school here.

The students here are very focused, intelligent, and goal-orientated, as well as friendly and helpful to the younger classes.

My classmates at Missouri S&T are intelligent and ambitious, but we also like to relax and have fun sometimes.

My classmates are typically quite out the outside, but inside have a great range of ideas and values.