Missouri University of Science and Technology

« See more reviews of Missouri University of Science and Technology

This school really prepares you for a future in engineering. The career center here is amazing and engineers from here have around a 96% placement rate after school.

the best thing about my school is the fact that its main focus is on engineering, which is my major. we have a lot of resources dedicated to research and development.

Missouri Univeristy of Science and Technology really focuses on helping the student achive their goals beyond the college. Over 90% of students leave MST with a job.

The best thing about Rolla is definitely the education. Its been ranked several times as having one of the top starting salaries in the Midwest.

The degree and the reputation are the best things about Rolla, because they are sure to get you a great job in your field of choice.

Being able to get lost on campus. Well I sort of have the aspiration to live in a dorm room for awhile to see what it's like.

They way they get you prepared for an engineering job in the real world and ealing with real world problems.

I like that my school is really small. My class sizes really let me get to know all of my professors.

Large availability or academic assistance. Small Classrooms.

its close to everything so having a car is not important