Mount Aloysius College Top Questions

Although there are few things that are frustrating about Mount Aloysius College, one thing that is frustrating is the way that the parking is set up. I live in a dorm on one side of the campus whereas I am forced to park in a parking lot the whole way across campus. This makes getting to my car very difficult and also very dangerous when the bad weather hits the area.

I think the most frustrating thing at the Mount is that the programs are hard. But the challenge of the programs pay off in the end so it is worth the stress and heavy work loads.

I believe the most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of diversity, and the attendance at different functions. A lot of students here complain there is nothing to do and the things that are here to do are not interesting. Most of these same students do not even take the time out to come to clubs and voice their opinion, or come to events and support the school and see what the event is like. We had a somewhat known band perform two years ago, and had a very devastating turnout. People did not even try to come.