Miami, OK
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College

Vanessa

I love how close it is to my actual home! NEO has given me many opportunities to broaden my social circle and make friends. The faculty and staff are so kind and are willing to help any student in any way. The academics are not too hard and we have great student-teacher ratio. I picked a great college for my Associate's Degree.

Karly

I love it! Overall the student life here has a fantastic positive outlook on everything and encourage getting involved in the college. There are so many groups and clubs to join. Along with many activities occurring on campus, there is almost always something fun to do on campus!

adrian

its a great juco college for athletes

its a great juco college for athletes

Monte

NEO is a place I call home, I made a lot of friends on campus with students and teachers , it’s a small place we’re you almost know everyone, the classes size is really good there not big and you can get that one on one help if needed and if you’re teacher can not help you they will point you in the right way, my opinion Northeastern Oklahoma A&M is a great place to start college.

Laura

Overall, I have had very good experiences on the NEO campus. I'm a part-time, long distance student, doing my work strictly online. That being said, the staff I've interacted with is very helpful and friendly, the environment is safe and academic, and the food is excellent. The classes are engaging and riveting.

Jared

It is a great college and it is amazing and it has fun. This college is the start of my future and it is great to start small. I'm very understanding of classes and they help me more and it is very great that they help me in their off times. I love the food and classmates here.

Shelly

NEO is a great junior college if you are from small town America and need to acclimate to college life. If you attended a large high school you may want to bypass NEO. The campus is pretty and well kept. It is a very safe albeit a sleepy campus. The student population is fairly diverse due to sports programs. As far as activities on campus you better be ready to cheer on the athletes with an occasional theater production.

Montana

It is a very positive and out there community. You can trust a lot of the students on campus and the teachers as well. They try to get everyone involved in some sort of club, sport, or organization. They don't encourage staying in the dorms all day when you don't have classes. In the classes they are a decent size, and they make sure everyone is on the same page and know what they're doing. If someone doesn't know how to do something, they will go slower and help that student along.

Chauntelle

Most of my classmates are motivated, friendly, enthusiastic about learning, helpful and a joy to be around each day.

Remember when you said you couldn't be a mom, go to work and go to college? I sure do! Well you were wrong, it would have been much easier 19 years ago. I think you should go and talk to the counselor and ask for help. It is okay not to have all of the answers and need advice, that is what they are there for. If you don't go to college now when exactly are you planning to go? Five years? Ten? No the answer is 19 years late. You are so smart, quit oversleeping, I know you are tired but he will sleep through the night soon. Don't work quite so much, he doesn't need so many things. You would be a better mother if you spent more time with him and thought about the future. Set a better example for your son, don't waste your life, be careful who you spend your time with, pick better friends. You are important, you are intelligent, you are hilarious, you are beautiful, you are an amazing person. You can have it all and you can do it all, just apply yourself. I wish I had!

A person attending this school should want to be there. If you are genuinly wanting to get an education then you will succeed at NEO. You need to be motivated, a multitasker, dedicated, hard-working and interested. You need to want to learn, if you are looking for a party school then you should look elsewhere. You can be an athlete, an intellect, an artist, a writer, an actor, a social butterfly, an introvert, it does not matter here as long as you are here to learn there is a place for you at NEO.

Teresa

I believe the superior one-up my school has on other schools is the size of the classrooms. I love how they are small enough that you feel like you are in a real classroom and not some over-crowded auditorium.

That I would have fought harder to not have switched schools during my senior year, and that I would have listened to those around me for once and not have made the grave mistake of returning to my father. If I could go back in time and tell myself one thing, it would be: For once, Teresa Turner, do not fight the system. For once, you ignorant child, they actually know what they are talking about. Do not leave, and do not return to the place you only thought was home. For there lies the true hardship and despair you ran away from in the beginning, remember?

I'd have to say the best thing about my school is the affection and passion the employees have towards helping you succeed. For the first time in my life I have encountered educational staff that try to help me because they care and not because they're paid to.

Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.