Orange City, IA

Northwestern College

« See more reviews of Northwestern College

My classmates are wonderful. The fact that I can get a completely random set of personalities to brighten my day makes me so very happy. I am an extravert and having, as mentioned earlier, a diverse campus has its benefits when it comes to types of personalities. They are hard workers and are very helpful.

My classmates are very kind to each other. We like to have a short conversation if we are walking to classes and I really enjoy that. Another thing that describes my classmates is that we are not shy at all towards other people.

The type of friends that you have for life, and will always cherish the memories of fellowship you had with them even when you lose touch. The funniest, smartest, best, genuine friends that hold you accountable.

Most of my classmates are in the same department, but since i've changed my major a lot, i can say that across the board my classmates have been very helpful and accomodating.

My classmates are friendly, and if not exactly like me, fine with me being me and them being them. They are also exceptionaly responsible.

You have a wide range of people here some are extremely artise and strange and others are down to earth, fun loving people.

My classmates have a variety of personalities that allow me to learn how to interact with different types of people.

Northwestern students enjoy life at all levels--from studying to playing pranks on their wingmates.

My classmates were fairly conservative religiously and socially, but always open and friendly.

In general, my classmates are always willing to help, accept, and love you.