Oberlin College

« See more reviews of Oberlin College

Oberlin is a utopia of learning, art, and friendship; people here forge lifelong relationship, discover who they are and why they were put on this earth, and study a varied and wonderful set of skills, ideas, people, and things.

Oberlin is an academically rigorous and educationally inspiring school with a liberal student body, committed faculty, a strong environmental conscious, and an emphasis on global citizenship.

Oberlin has a superb academic environment that challenges students to achieve to their highest ability, and the students are generally accepting and very open-minded.

Oberlin is open and friendly, full of diligent (mostly liberal) students with diverse interests and backgrounds that encourage environmental responsibility.

While well-meaning, earnest, motivated and curious, some students are often very naive and are often in the process of discovering who they really are.

A crazy place where anything is possible, filled with music, green and liberal ideas, and a culture all its own.

A very liberal and experimental place in which one is able to express themselves in whatever way one wants.

Oberlin allows you to find your niche, nurture it, and develop yourself into a full person.

A hippie enclave for those hell-bent on dreaming big and making the world a better place.

Quirky, friendly, liberal, progressive, non-heteronormative, and challening.