Ohio Dominican University Top Questions

ElizaBeth

The best thing about Ohio Dominican University is that it is a small, community school. I enjoyed walking the campus, being small, you can walk the entire grounds within an hour. I found the professors caring, compassionate and knowledgable of their subjects. Attending Ohio Dominican was a fantastic experience for me.

Alma

The best thing about my school is the support the professors give to students. They really believe in us.

Donald

The professors do a great job helping students get internships and jobs in their chosen field of study.

The class sizes are relatively small and comfortable. Makes it easier to learn and get one on one time with your professors. The campus is also beautiful.

The friends I made while I was there.

Mat

Spirtualism and connection to the catholic church. Because, it is the only sense of tradition on the university.

Krista

The size is probably its best attribute. Everyone knows everyone else and gets along whether you are an athlete, in drama, or on student government.

I love the size of my school and the smiling people all around campus. It makes things fun and a more easy going learning environment.

Jack

Small campus very hard to get lost on campus

The long breaks because it gives you time to get away from this hell hole

The professors and staff because they are what makes a student want to come back or if they want to leave.

Narcissa

The best thing about my school is the diversity and the friendly people that attend and work at the University.