Ozarks Technical Community College

« See more reviews of Ozarks Technical Community College

Ozarks Techinal Community College is a college where students can learn and interact with one another and have fun with another. Ths community college allows students to check their grades on Blackboard and allows students to connect with their teachers.

My school is a student friendly, community foucused and environmentally caring institution where you will get the most out of it if you as well care for your education and want to be successful in life.

My school would have to be big enough that it would provide many different professions and class size would be small enough where students to instructor is adequate.

I can compare OTC to real life; they are professional and they give you a strong understanding of what you are learning and prepare you for a career.

A place of opportunity for anyone with a desire for an education regardless of social, economical, gender, or age status.

It is relatively small, maze-like, the teachers are really helpful and the education is very good.

I enjoy my administrators, teachers, and fellow students, I feel quite at home at OTC