Ozarks Technical Community College

« See more reviews of Ozarks Technical Community College

My school is best known for many things, including how inexpensive it is. My school has an awesome campus and there are many great features about it. Though we are a smaller school in size, we have quite a few students. OTC is best known for how inexpensive it is because of the fact that it is a community college, but it isn't a bad school by any means.

Providing a quality technical training background for students who want to get a 2 year degree in studies such as history, psycology, etc., or go into a technical field, such as automotive collision repair, diesel technology, welding, dentistry, or even nursing.

My school is best known for continuing education for all age groups (a lot of nontraditional students attend) and many people of diverse financial backgrounds, making a quality education affordable and achievable for all.

The classes are very small (20-30 students) and teachers are very available to each student if you want help or have questions and don't want to bring up in class.

It has great tuition, ansd book costs. It also has a great selection of classes provided both on main campus and off campus cites.

I am not really sure. I attended the school because it was close to home and had day classes available.

My college is best known for their technical programs.

2 year technical degree.