Ozarks Technical Community College

« See more reviews of Ozarks Technical Community College

The teachers are phenomenal because they include real life working experience from the field that I plan to make a career out of. They give you real life information that will genuinely help with your journey towards a healthy career. They've worked from the ground up in business and have recent experience all the way up to management. The methods of teaching were easier for me than a traditional class setting. The teacher used more hands on then lecture time so we could get a feel for what we were being taught.

OTC has impressive competent professors. My instructors are not only qualified in what they teach; but in most cases over qualified. We have instructors at this small school that have doctorate degrees. They are also very personable, and go above and beyond to help students.

I enjoy the one-on-one relationship I have with my teachers. They are very personable and understanding. I have attended a university and I felt like a number not a student. OTC is the opposite. I really value my education at Ozarks Technical Community College.

How friendly everyone is. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, and it is an extremely positive environment.

The class schedule. I can still work and go to school.