Point Park University Top Questions

Point Park University is one of the most open and accepting schools I could possibly imagine to be a part of and I absolutely love it.

Point Park is a great school that has several learning outlets: urban/on-campus location in Pittsburgh but also off-site locations in the area plus on-line learning options too.

Dane

Eclectic tight knit community within a big city.

Bianca

Point Park University is an incredibly diverse school. There is always work to be done and the work is always given for a reason. It an artists ideal community where you can grow along side people who strive to make a difference in the world through their art. There are people from every part of the WORLD, different forms of education, different views on every aspect of life and art that create a culturally diverse and enriching experience.

Kacey

Point Park University is fun, talented, unique, motivating and inspirational.

Point Park University is a small urban campus located in the heart of Downtown City, which allows for many opportunities for internships and great job placement statistics due to the professors hands on experiences in their fields of study.

Dominic

Point Park is a friendly, personal college that encourages students to interact with each other, get involved in activities they are passionate about, and go above and beyond in their fields of study.

When I think of my school I think in terms of my future and how I am provided with all of the tools I need to get to my goals in life.

Point Park has a Napoleon complex, high tuition, disappointing academics, and subjective grading; strong anti-depressants are recommended.

melissa

One of the most diverse places I would be happy to attend anywhere!

Artistic, liberal, competative school that cares more about it's name and reputation than it's students.

Too small, to much politics within the conservatory, har to have a social life if you dont like to drink.

My school is very colorful.

Aubrey

Point Park University is a buzzing artistic community coexisting with non-traditional students and other academic majors

Bailey

Point Park has an amazing dance program but needs to focus more on a constructive faculty