Purdue University-Calumet Campus

« See more reviews of Purdue University-Calumet Campus

Purdue is a very academic based school. The students and falcutly here work extreamly hard to adhere to the campus rules and policies. The learning environment here is very warming and comfortable and everybody is on the same page as far as getting an education. Education is one of the most important part about Purdue. If students struggles there are many resources on campus to help students imporve.

Purdue Calumet University is academically accepted, affordable, community university with good resources like library, tutoring, computer labs and, overall, has educators who care about the students personal, academic and professional lives.

At Purdue University-Calumet, one can find a laid-back yet competetive atmosphere, knowledgeable and helpful professors and staff, competetively priced and engaging courses, and students that are driven to succeed.

Purdue University Calumet is an interactive and productive learning environment where students are encouraged and guided by professors and fellow students towards success in the industry after graduation.

My school is, in my opinion, an excellent school that has already pushed me to be the best I can be; I don't see myself anywhere else because Purdue is perfect for me.

Purdue Calumet is a great school with a beautiful campus, great professors, stimulating learning enviroment and the most up to date technology avilable for students.

Purdue is a very open, but initally closed school; once you enter you begin a new chapter in your life, and they will do anything they can to help you along the way.

Purdue University Calumet is a small close-knit campus, which allows students to connect on a much different level within clubs, organizations, and classes.

Purdue University Calumet is an astonishing establishment that allows students to express themselves openly while being guided by a staff that truly cares.

Purdue University-Calumet is a school that is welcoming and inviting, yet focuses on learning and producing educated, scholastic graduates.