Purdue University-Calumet Campus

« See more reviews of Purdue University-Calumet Campus

My school carries a world-recognized name for excellence in engineering, but encompasses much mor than that. My University affords me the opportunity to succeed when my environment does not. It is my safe haven from poverty and despair and sets me on an equal and competitive playing field where my mind is interactively and consistently engaged.

Since I am in the college of business, it was important to me to make sure that I got into a good school for that area of study. I recently found out that Purdue University Calumet is a great college for Business majors, since it is highly accredited. This means a lot to me in the long run, since that will be a valuable stamp on my resume.

The most unique quality of the school that I chose to attend was the fact that I get to live at home while going to school. This will save me quite a bit of money and I won't have to deal with dorm life. I am comfortable and happy at home, and I am receiving the same great education as I would if I had gone away to university.

It is well-known university with quality education with a culturally diverse staff and student body. The campus is the right size where everything is accessable within a short distance. The professors and instructors are all helpful and good people with thier students in their best interest.

My school is unique due to the fact that it is so diversified. In every classroom there is a mixture or race and gender which provides wonderful opinions for class discussions. There are many different cultures which brings new insight into the classroom.

My school is different than other schools I looked at because it is close to home, and it is smaller. I always wanted to go away to school, and I didn't think I would like staying local for college, but it isn't as bad as I thought.

Purdue University Calumet is a school that is not only unique but it is also very personalized. At Purdue Calumet, you are definitely not a statistic. You are very important and an intrical part of the school.

Purdue Calumet is very diverse. Other schools seem to have overwhelming amounts of culturally similiar people. Purdue has asians, indianas, caucasions, mexicans, blacks, etc.

It is a family-oriented atmosphere. Most students are working adults that are returning to school to complete a degree or receive supplemental education.

campus is easily accessible by train and car. tuition is vary affordable. Smaller classes equal better education