Saddleback College

« See more reviews of Saddleback College

I really enjoy that when I am in class all my teachers take the time to teach the class in a way that we all understand. Outside of class I enjoy attending the football games to cheer on our team because I believe that is a big part of what college is about, being involved with your school. The thing I most enjoy bragging about is when I get to school, I feel safe to learn and explore my imagination to be a better and brighter student while learning life skills in my sociology classes.

I tell my friends how I am impressed semester after semester with the caliber of teachers/professors we have. The quality of education they have recieived is extraordinary and they represent many different cultures and ethnicites. Their dedication to their jobs is a destiment to the difference they make in the lives of students that are there to better themselves. I never thought I would learn at this level by attending a community college.

I usually brag about my professors. Many people think tha just because Saddleback is a community college, that the teachers aren't as qualified or quality. But almost every teacher I've had is a great teacher and is more than qualified to be teaching a class. Many have taught at four year universities like Oxford and Columbia University.

The college is very close to my home so I could walk to the campus if I needed to. It is very affordable, which has made it easier for my parents economically. It is located near preferred restaurants such as Alberto's Tacos, A's Burgers, and In-N-Out. The staff is very helpful, polite, and seem that they really enjoy doing their work.

I do not usually brag about my school, but I do love the fact that they provide classes that transfer to most every school. It's very motivational because I am able to save money while I am taking classes that I am interested in and that will benefit me in the future.

The thing i most enjoy about Saddleback College is the staff. The Professors in the Environmental Science Department have gone above and beyond trying to help students get where they want in their academic career.

That the teachers and the counclers are awesome and that they really work on helping you in any way they can.

How friendly the professors are and how they truly care about the students.