Tampa, FL
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

martin

I'dtell myself to study hard and pay attention more. Friends come and go but education is forever and truly benefits you.

The worst thing has to be all of the non organized classes. I wish they wentat a pace thats good for each student.

The most frustrating thing about myn school is worring about the loans i have to pay back. I'm not working at the moment and its hard to find a job these days. I wish the school offered classes on how to organize paying back on little to no budget.

kiana

I would of sat down and figured out what i wanted to do as a career and went straight to college. Instead of being unsure and 30 with no degree yet because i waited til the last minute.

resources for finances for school

Lindsay

Having a very technology-heavy cirriculum.

Having a very technology-heavy cirriculum.

If I could go back and tell my high school self about my future, I would make sure I took some time off before college to work full time and get a better understanding of how to manage both money and responsibility. I feel that I went into college much too soon and I think that if I had given myself to grow up a bit before attending, I wouldn't have made some of the drastic mistakes that I did. I am proud of many of my choices, but I would tell myself that at the end of the day, social life does not matter. It is important to focus on your career and give yourself the chance to grow before taking on too much work.

Ryan

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself, “This is just the beginning! Don’t stop now!” After going through my senior year of high school, I realized that I didn’t push myself to the fullest of my abilities that I knew I could. This started when I transferred from a private school to a public school my junior year in high school. Because I was taking only 4 classes at public school, compared to my 8 at private school, I felt like I could take a step back and relax a little more. Because of this attitude that I developed, my GPA went down. If I could go back in time and talk to myself, I would make sure I understood what was about to happen if I didn’t get my mindset on the correct course and know that this is just the beginning of what is to come.

Stephanie Ruby

IADT is located in FL and I live in NJ, however, all class times are in CST. It is extremely confusing when your courses are and what time live events occur like seminars, learning labs, speakers, etc. Last term I had a class scheduled from 6am-7am. Therefore, in CST, it began at 5am. Luckily, I wake up early and I am currently not working so I was able to attend. I like to review my notes from class when they are fresh in my head but by the time this class ended, I was exhausted. It is terribly frustrating.

Don't choose a school just because they have a campus in your area. Online schools are great choices and can provide an excellent education and a reasonable price. The most important thing is to get an education, so whether it can be done at an actual campus or online it doesn't matter.

The financial aid department has not kept their information consistent.

Suzanne

I would go back and tell myself to be more financially conscience. Being in college means college loans. In order to pay those loans it would have been smart if I had saved more of my money in high school instead of using it all for fun and social time.

Someone who attends this school needs to be motivated. I am currently attending online classes and you need to be on top of things to keep up.

If you procrastinate a lot this isn't the type of school for you. Online schools require you to be motivated and finish your assignments on time.

carlee

I've only attended one semester of college so far and I'm just starting my second. Even with having just completed one semster I've really learned the value of earning a college degree now. Most people see the value of college as getting a successful job and bettering their life in the future. The value of my college experience goes deeper than that. I will be the first person to finish in my family with a 4 year degree. Not only does that make me strive to reach my highest potential but also because I've never seen my parents so happy with me other then when I showed them my first semester of college grades. They can see the determination I have and put into my college experience and how I have no desire to drop out or stop now. Even though college can be quite costly it is worth every penny to see how proud my parents are of me.

Michele

Attending FIDM is the best decision I could have ever made. I would have never expected to feel as prepared for my future as I do in my last quarters. Not only have I been provided an incredible education via industry professionals, I have been given practical tools that I will take with me for the rest of my life. The overall student atmosphere is inspiring and encouraging. My classmates are as passionate and driven as I am and we all want one another to succeed. Looking back on my last two years on this campus, I have seen my confidence as a designer and a human being grow insurmountable amounts. I absolutely believe that I can do anything that I want to do. My future is so exciting and I can't wait to combine my focus, creativity, and industry savvy to create for the coming generations. None of this would have been possible had I not been backed by the most supportive college staff one could dream of. This experience and this school is truly invaluable.

Sanford-Brown College-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.