Tampa, FL
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

Channing

College is a whole different ball game, get as many college credits as you can right now and really focus on what you want to major in. Don't get stuck on the idea of a "dream school" focus on the place that can give you the best education with the lowest expense to you. Find a reason to stay, get involved in whatever you can that gives you purpose, fufillment, and makes the whole experince wirth it that way when things seem hard you'll have somthing worth fighting for. Keep in touch with fmily and friends Network, STUDY, party, STUDY, try something new, STUDY, and when you have time to kill STUDY some more. Get in and out in 4 years and most importantly, learn to cook! After a full year of Mc Donalds no one is "lovin'it"

The best thing about IADT is that it is 100% focused on your major. You don't spend your time doing a bunch of Gen Ed classes, they' are hands on and you can go right into your major as soon as you start. The teachers also have lots of real world experience and connections that definitly come in handy when it's graduation and internship time.

They type of person that should attend IADT is someone who wants to kick start their career. Someone who learns by doing and not by just sittingin a class listening to lectures. This school is perfect for a perosn who would like to be able to work in their intended field while still in school and not have to wait aound because they still haven't learned the material.

Shannon

The International Academy of Design and Technology is a hands-on, pragmatic college that allows creative individuals to turn their passion into a successful career.

If I could go back in time to give advice to myself in high school, I would say, "Self, follow your passion." Life isn't about making money or having prestige. It's about being happy in your own skin and feeling passion and pride for what you do and who you are. If I had taken heed of these words, I could have saved myself from many unfulfilled years. After high school, I was extremely fortunate that I had the grades to do almost anything I wanted. I went into computers because that's where the money was at the time. Unfortunately, after a few years of programming I came to hate computers. So I decided to up the ante and go to medical school. The prestige was wonderful, the subject was interesting, but my heart wasn't in it and I left after my second year. Now, here I am, a 40-year old woman returning to school. What makes this time different? I am following my passion - fashion design. It may not be prestigious and I may not make a lot of money but my future has never looked brighter to me.

This school should be attended by motivated, free-thinking, innovative individuals who possess a creative passion in the areas of design and/or technology. It is not for people who are undecided in their career path or are uninspired to embrace creative processes.

Gloria

Study hard , time management is quinessential, apply yourself more diligently for the task at hand. Don't hang out & party because you will not be able to focus the next day in class, always study 2hrs. a day a week before exams, tests & quizzes. Read your school books diligently & always take notes after you've read a chapter. Do not do drugs they fry your brain eventually & you can't focus on your goals. Alawys be on time for class, punctuality is key,Think before you speak, always go well prepare for class. Always know that a stupid question is a question not asked, "The future belongs to those who believein the beauty of their dreams," quoted best by E. Roosevelt. Finally, know that you are smart, beautiful & talented.

The Vending Machine Prices are too expensive!

Sometimes the teacher's can be too picky & stuck up.

Mark

Graphic and Web Design, as well as Fashion Design are tha main directives of this school. The school is not as well known but just as successful as the Art Institute, with alumni and staff accomplishing their career goals and remaining driven during and after school.

I have had friends who have attended schools similar to the style of mine, but every time they seem somewhat disappointed with their experience. I have never felt this with my school. There are several versions of each lesson so each student can find the one that works best for them. There are several opportunities to work with others in the class. Also, the school is so creatively driven that everyone in attendance, professors and students alike, are passionate and excited about being there. The best part is the freedom to grow into the individual you are meant to be.

At the end of high school you feel exhausted and unsure of what comes next. High school led you to this point. Now it is time to choose a new direction and starting forming your own path. Remember this is your time to pursue your dreams. Take the time spent in college to experience, to absorb, and to learn from your mistakes. Find yourself and realize what is waiting for you. There are a lot of opportunities waiting for you, and if you take advantage of those opportunities the future holds no boundaries.

Oshea

All of my classmates are really helpful and they are all very nice.

All of my classmates are really helpful and they are all very nice.

My school is best known for their art programs and designing programs.

I would tell my self that i should be more serious my senior year and increase my GPA. Also i would have told myself to try and get in activities.

kelly

I would say two things 1 dont let your credit get messed up 2 graduate from high school and after graduation dont wait to go to college do it as soon as possible. I wish I would have of had someone tell me this because now Im a 45 year old single mother of 3 girls and wished I could have of had someone let me know how it was going to be in the future. I do have my associates degree but relized I need a better degree to make more money. So now im working on my bachelors degree and its hard at times but I believe it will be better for me one day.

Sanford-Brown College-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.