Spokane, WA
Spokane Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Spokane Community College

Kate

My classmates are friendly, kind, and helpful. They all are great classmates.

My classmates are friendly, kind, and helpful. They all are great classmates.

Spokane Commuity College is in a great location and I love it here. There is a wonderful bus transit here.

Caiden

If I could go back to my senior year I would defiantly take more classes that would've prepared me for math. I am in the aviation industry now and math is really hard to pick up on. Another thing would've been to have a plan on a way to pay for college before you get there. Planning would have been key and if I would have thought ahead about it I would'nt have the money problems I have now.

Rebecca

High school is a gift, it is free and I wish I would have taken full advantage of that gift. I would say self, do everything, get the best grades possible, join all extra activities available, enjoy your time in school, learn all you can so that when it comes time to choose a college you have many choices rather than limited. Rather than starting low in college, because of those grades you will be able to start a program quickly rather than going to classes that should have been finished in high school. Prepare for college, open a savings for college now, student loans are expensive, and the interest is crazy! Research your dream job, find out which school offers the best programs for that career, and what that school can offer you. You are paying for it, and your grades will open big doors if you take advantage of that free gift while in high school. Good Luck and live life to the fullest.

Location and acedemic choices, great instructors for the health care professions

The parking is now the top issue, and room in the classrooms are limited, yet they will overfill the class. Time with instructor is limited for questions.

Stacey

i would give myself the advice to stick to what i want and make goals that were more attainable , to pace myself and not try not to over work myself with stuff. To take my time and that in that time things will come of it.

i wish i had know that you needed to put every onuce of your life into school and everything you do for school.

The most frustrating thing about school is that sometimes i don't have time to get the things i need to get done, completed on time during school hours.

It's okay to put yourself first sometimes. Love and compassion are the most important assets a person can have. Children are worth every minute you give to them. Listen to your Grandfather, you will regret pushing him aside when he is gone.

Anyone who is interested in pursuing further education. Community College can be a starting or finishing point and is much easier on the pocketbook than a University.

I would make sure to go right after college so I kept my eagerness to learn. I would also know not to slack and give 100 percent.

That the teachers are willing to help you succeed and everyone is very friendly.

Someone who is not motivated and does not have willingness to learn.

Spokane Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.